The Beautiful Plains Community Foundation has been distributing Community Fund Grants since 1997. With donations and fundraisers the Community Fund Endowment fund has grown to over $1.7 million and has granted out more than $1 million in Community Fund Grants. These grants support non-profit organizations in the Town of Neepawa, Rural Municipality of Glenella-Lansdowne, Rural Municipality of Rosedale, and the Langford portion of the Rural Municipality of North Cypress-Langford.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for a grant?
Projects or programs within or serving one or all of the following areas in Manitoba:
- Town of Neepawa
- Rural Municipality of Glenella-Lansdowne
- Rural Municipality of Rosedale
- The Langford portion of the Rural Municipality of North Cypress-Langford
When can we apply?
Beautiful Plains Community Foundation accepts applications for funding once a year. Grant application deadline is March 31.
How do we apply?
To access an application form you have three options:
Option A – Word form/Fillable PDF form (use links above)
1. Submit your completed form and required attachments to email@example.com
Option B – Request a form
1. Call our office at (204) 476-2681 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a form to you.
2. Mail or drop off your completed paper application and required attachments to Beautiful Plains Community Foundation, 487 Walker Ave, or Box 486 Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Option C – Pick up a form
1. Drop by our office at 487 Walker Ave in Neepawa, MB to pick up a paper application form.
2. Mail or drop off your completed paper application and required attachments to Beautiful Plains Community Foundation, Box 486, Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0DISCLAIMER: BPCF is not responsible for electronic applications not received.